RENTAL APARTMENT IN THE CITY CENTRE.
- 52 m² living area
- Private open space
- Representative new building
GREEN OASIS IN THE CITY CENTRE.
In Piaristengasse 23, in the heart of the eighth district, where the irresistible charm of bygone times meets modern zeitgeist, the new building project “Liv in der Piaristengasse” has been completed. From the outside, the building impresses with its elegant façade, including natural stone slabs and a glazed entrance. Whoever enters the house via the representative foyer is welcomed by bright natural stone tiles and the artwork “Crystalgate” by the light artist Friedrich Biedermann. You can also recognise the attention to detail when entering the two inner courtyards. Trees, shrubs, grasses and seats invite you to linger and enjoy.
RENTAL PRICES & FLOOR PLANS
|Category||Floor||Rooms||Usable Area||Open Space||Net rent||Operating Expenses||Gross rent|
(incl. operating expenses and VAT)
|Apartment||1. OG||2||51,56 m²||6,56 m²||€ 948||€ 116||€ 1.170||Download|
PERFECT INNER-CITY INFRASTRUCTURE,
COMBINED WITH GREAT CULTURAL RICHNESS.
- The best infrastructure for your daily needs that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Tram and bus nearby, U2 (Rathaus station) and U3 (Volkstheater station) just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Culinary variety: Restaurants, pubs, cafés, traditional Viennese inns
- A rich theatre and museum landscape: Theater in der Josefstadt, Volkstheater and much more.
- Extensive range of schools
- City centre within walking distance
2 SPAR Gourmet
4 Alte Löwen-Apothek
8 Jumi Käse Delikatessen
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
9 Café Florianihof
10 Il Sestante
11 Café de Provence
12 English Theater
13 Pho House
19 Café Hold
20 Café Hummel
A VS Zeltgasse
B VS und Gymnasium Piaristen
C Gymnasium Albertgasse
D VS Notre Dame de Sion