A LIVING DREAM, THAT NEVER ENDS.
When you enter the apartment via the entrance, the view trough the loft-like steel-glass door already lets you guess that the view extends much further. Infinite space and freedom opens up in the living and dining area. Generous door and window fronts enable a view of the Old Danube and beyond. The balcony in front also expands the living space and offers enough space for cozy barbecues with family and friends. The natural environment can be enjoyed close up at any time of the year or day. In winter, you can watch the transformation of the Old Danube’s surface into a magical fairytale landscape. In summer you can see sailors and surfers on the water and enjoy the twittering of birds, surrounded by blooming nature
Other highlights are the west-facing master bedroom and bathroom. From the bed or the bathtub, you can admire the sun going down. Two further bedrooms face the quiet, green inner courtyard. Therefore, restful sleep is also possible with the windows open and in the morning you can gently let the first rays of sun wake you up.
- WOODEN FLOORS: Oak Lugano natural oiled, TRAPA
- CEILING SPOTS: Aeon Round, MOLTO LUCE
- KITCHEN FURNITURE: stained oak with soft-close drawer, worktop made of granite natural stone
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES: MIELE
- WALL AND FLOOR TILESN: Natural stone Caen sandblasted and brushed, MÖRZ
- SINKS: ALAPE
- FITTINGS & TOWEL RACK: VOLA
YOURSELF IN THE BEAUTY OF NATURE.
A true luxury to live where others spend their free time.
PURE HOLIDAY FEELING.
- Quiet yet central location
- Optimal infrastructure for daily needs
- Bus to U6 in the immediate vicinity
- Countless leisure and sports facilities right on the doorstep
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
7 Gasthaus Birner
8 La Creperie
9 Wirtshaus am Wasserpark
10 Restaurant Wasabi
11 Restaurant Monsoon
13 Sportzentrum Eden
14 Sportzentrum Donaucity
A Gymnasium Franklinstraße
B VS Donaufeld
C VIS Vienna International School