No more flats available!
No more flats available.
The location of the project combines the advantages of a quiet side street with the proximity to the shops for everyday needs on Hütteldorfer Straße. Only 200 m away there are several supermarkets as well as a bakery, tobacconist’s and drugstore. The nearby recreation area Steinhof allows long walks in one of the most beautiful green oases of the city and is only a few minutes away by car.
- 16 flats with south-facing outside areas
- 3 loft units with south-facing terraces
- Optimally designed floor plans with 39m² to 119m² living space
- Low-energy standard thanks to state-of-the-art technology
Loft in the Gründerzeit house
Built in 1918, the building conveys the authenticity of a genuine Art Nouveau loft on three floors. Original details such as staircases and railings underline the historical feeling in this building. Three times approx. 100m² of column-free loft space with generous studio windows and 4 m high rooms can be used in a variety of ways.
- 4 m room height and generous studio glazing
- Own garden or terrace in the middle of the city
- 3 loft units with each 100m² area
Liv in Breitensee fulfils all requirements of modern living. The efficiently designed terrace flats impress with their well thought-out room layout and first-class fittings. All properties are oriented towards the south with their living and open-air areas, thus offering exclusive living comfort and a high quality of life.
Energy efficiency class A!