WITH PRIVATE POOL.
The “house on the roof” extends over a total of three levels with a fantastic 360-degree view over Vienna. The fabulously beautiful view over the Vienna Woods, the city centre to the Kahlenberg can be enjoyed with a sundowner on the Rooftop Terrace high above the city. And when the summer heats up the city, you can cool off in your own rooftop pool. Pool parties, cosy garden parties, stylish dinners – everything is possible here and much more. The two living floors can be reached from the entrance with a direct lift ride. On the first floor there are the private bedrooms and the wellness area. The second level includes the living room and the semi-open kitchen area. A continuous studio glazing in the lounge area brings the spectacular view over Vienna into the interior and provides impressive expanse and freedom.
- WOODEN FLOORS: Oak Lugano Comfortdiele, oiled, TRAPA
- WALL AND FLOOR TILES: Natural stone Caen, sandblasted and brushed, MÖRZ
- WASHBASINS: ALAPE
- ARMATURES: VOLA
- DOOR AND WINDOW HANDLES: John Pawson for FSB, bronze dark patinated waxed
- PRIVATE POOL: Stainless steel Plus Eternit cladding, Berndorf Bäderbau
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- WOOD-ALUMINIUM WINDOWS WITH TRIPLE GLAZING
- LIFT WITH DIRECT RIDE ON FLAT LEVEL: Schmitt + Son
- BICYCLE BOX WITH POWER CONNECTION
PERFECT INNER-CITY INFRASTRUCTURE,
COMBINED WITH GREAT CULTURAL RICHNESS.
- The best infrastructure for your daily needs that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Tram and bus nearby, U2 (Rathaus station) and U3 (Volkstheater station) just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Culinary variety: Restaurants, pubs, cafés, traditional Viennese inns
- A rich theatre and museum landscape: Theater in der Josefstadt, Volkstheater and much more.
- Extensive range of schools
- City centre within walking distance
2 SPAR Gourmet
4 Alte Löwen-Apothek
8 Jumi Käse Delikatessen
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
9 Café Florianihof
10 Il Sestante
11 Café de Provence
12 English Theater
13 Pho House
19 Café Hold
20 Café Hummel
A VS Zeltgasse
B VS und Gymnasium Piaristen
C Gymnasium Albertgasse
D VS Notre Dame de Sion