THE CITY FLAT.
A LIVING DREAM FOR EVERYONE.
The property is impressive with a spacious 47 m² living area, including access to a west-facing terrace. High door and window fronts bring additional width and light into the open living/dining area. A wonderful place to cook, eat and enjoy family life together. The other private rooms also leave nothing to be desired: In addition to the master bedroom and the stylish en-suite bathroom, there is another bedroom plus a second bathroom. These 92 m² offer a special ambience with plenty of space for being together, for beautiful evenings with friends and family, but also for retreat. For people with style and the highest demands. A dream home of lasting value – also for future generations.
- WOODEN FLOORS: Oak Lugano Comfortdiele, oiled, TRAPA
- WALL AND FLOOR TILES: Natural stone Caen, sandblasted and brushed, MÖRZ
- WASHBASINS: ALAPE
- ARMATURES: VOLA
- DOOR AND WINDOW HANDLES: John Pawson for FSB, bronze dark patinated waxed
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- WOOD-ALUMINIUM WINDOWS WITH TRIPLE GLAZING
- LIFTS: Schmitt + Son
- BICYCLE BOX WITH POWER CONNECTION
PERFECT INNER-CITY INFRASTRUCTURE,
COMBINED WITH GREAT CULTURAL RICHNESS.
- The best infrastructure for your daily needs that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Tram and bus nearby, U2 (Rathaus station) and U3 (Volkstheater station) just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Culinary variety: Restaurants, pubs, cafés, traditional Viennese inns
- A rich theatre and museum landscape: Theater in der Josefstadt, Volkstheater and much more.
- Extensive range of schools
- City centre within walking distance
2 SPAR Gourmet
4 Alte Löwen-Apothek
8 Jumi Käse Delikatessen
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
9 Café Florianihof
10 Il Sestante
11 Café de Provence
12 English Theater
13 Pho House
19 Café Hold
20 Café Hummel
A VS Zeltgasse
B VS und Gymnasium Piaristen
C Gymnasium Albertgasse
D VS Notre Dame de Sion