IN JUGENDSTIL BUILDING.
- Renovated with attention to detail
- Representative entrance
- Quiet and central location in Josefstadt
WORKING IN A UNIQUE AMBIENCE.
The Strozzihof is a real gem in the middle of the 8th district. When you enter the historic building, you are first and foremost welcomed by a lot of light and lightness. Both the entrance and the staircase with glass roof, stucco and high-gloss tiles were revitalized true to the original. The inner courtyard, which connects the two components, was lovingly designed by landscape planners. A special feature are the balconies and terraces built in the course of the revitalization – a real rarity in old buildings.
|Floor||Top||Usable area||Open space||Total rent*||Completion||Floor plan|
THE PERFECT WORK ENVIRONMENT.
The location in the heart of the eighth district leaves no wishes unfulfilled. The connection to public transport for customers and employees is optimal and the wide range of restaurants guarantees varied lunch breaks.
- The best infrastructure for your daily needs
- Tram and bus nearby, U2 (Rathaus station) and U3 (Volkstheater station) just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Culinary variety: Restaurants, pubs, cafés, traditional Viennese inns
- A rich theatre and museum landscape: Theater in der Josefstadt, Volkstheater and much more.
- Extensive range of schools
- City centre within walking distance
2 SPAR Gourmet
4 Alte Löwen-Apothek
8 Jumi Käse Delikatessen
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
9 Café Florianihof
10 Il Sestante
11 Café de Provence
12 English Theater
13 Pho House
19 Café Hold
20 Café Hummel
A VS Zeltgasse
B VS und Gymnasium Piaristen
C Gymnasium Albertgasse
D VS Notre Dame de Sion