COLLECTOR'S HOUSE II.
This “house on the roof” extends over a total of two residential levels and a roof terrace on top with a fantastic view over Vienna. A living paradise at all levels. A maisonette in a class of its own.
Due to sophisticated planning both residential levels can be entered separately. On the upper level there are the living areas with open kitchen and a total of three terraces. Guests can reach this level with a direct lift ride without having to cross the lower level, which contains the private retreats – the master bedroom, including a bathroom and a cabinet space.
A rarity is this penthouse also because of the generous, straight walls, which offer perfect presentation areas for your works of art, photo collections or library.
PERFECT INNER-CITY INFRASTRUCTURE,
COMBINED WITH GREAT CULTURAL RICHNESS.
- The best infrastructure for your daily needs that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Tram and bus nearby, U2 (Rathaus station) and U3 (Volkstheater station) just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Culinary variety: Restaurants, pubs, cafés, traditional Viennese inns
- A rich theatre and museum landscape: Theater in der Josefstadt, Volkstheater and much more.
- Extensive range of schools
- City centre within walking distance
2 SPAR Gourmet
4 Alte Löwen-Apothek
8 Jumi Käse Delikatessen
RESTAURANTS AND HOT SPOTS
9 Café Florianihof
10 Il Sestante
11 Café de Provence
12 English Theater
13 Pho House
19 Café Hold
20 Café Hummel
A VS Zeltgasse
B VS und Gymnasium Piaristen
C Gymnasium Albertgasse
D VS Notre Dame de Sion