THE PENTHOUSE WITH ALL-ROUND VIEW.
With an impressive rooftop extension across from the Albertina and the Hofburg, Silberpfeil Architects once attracted the attention of the Viennese. The specialists for residential construction and rooftop extensions have also succeeded in designing the two penthouses in Aßmayergasse as all-round oases of well-being with a residential and a roof terrace level. The smaller of the two top floor apartments is particularly clearly arranged due to its square floor plan. The centerpiece is the 40m² living room with a balcony in front, which faces south-west. Both inside and outside you have a fantastic view of the church on Migazziplatz, which conveys Italian flair. The view is only surpassed by the 360-degree panorama on the roof terrace. The master bedroom directly adjoins the living area and has its own bathroom, toilet and closet. The other rooms are located in the north-east wing and offer space for children, hobbies and work.
COLORFUL & DELICIOUS.
- Central location in a steadily flourishing district
- Culinary diversity thanks to the proximity to the Meidlinger Markt: you can find everything here, from the classic greengrocer to the award-winning restaurant
- Stores for daily needs in the immediate vicinity
- Excellent transport links: 4 minutes’ walk to the U4 and U6 station Längenfeldgasse; the railway stations Meidling and Westbahnhof are only 2 stops away
- By bike along the Wien river directly into the city center, into the Vienna Woods, Schönbrunn or to the Theresienbad